MEDLIB-L Archives

March 2010, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Gacki, Margie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gacki, Margie
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:36:49 -0400
I just want to thank everyone for helping with suggestions and links when I asked about APA style.  I sent those to my patron.  I got a lot of useful information and I thank all of you who took the time to respond.  There are too many to mention, but I appreciate all of you very much for taking the time to help me.  I will bookmark those links and use them in the future for similar questions.

If you are interested in information on not only APA, but other styles as well, check out these links:

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/1  (for APA citations)

www.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/workshop/citation.htm (for many different styles)

Thanks again to everyone who helped!

Margie Gacki