MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Marian Royal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 09:35:47 CDT
I'm not familiar with the Larson citation, but your patron might be
interested in Dr. Larry Dossey's work "Healing Words: The Power of Prayer
and the Practice of Medicine" (Harper San Francisco, 1993).  I got that
citation off another list, so I hope it's correct.  According to the person
who sent that message "Dossey is not a member of any religious group.  He
reviews the research from a non-nonsense, serious-science point of view."
Hope this helps.

Marian Royal
Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham
Lister Hill Library/West Pavilion