MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Cleo Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cleo Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:23:45 +1100
Hi Colleagues,

We are requiring papers / articles discussing and outlining the History
of Pregnancy Testing . I have searched medline with little success.
(We also have some information that toads were used for urine screening
for pregnancy
here in Queensland Australia . However we have been unable to find any
documented
evidence of this)Any help in locating a source for any information on
this topic would be greatfully received.
Many Thanks in advance.
Cleo

--
Cleo Wilkinson
Librarian

PH : 61 7 3377 8525
FX : 61 7 3377 8737

email : [log in to unmask]

"The chinese do not draw any distinction between food and medicine"
 LIN YUTANG