MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2018, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Shawn Steidinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Steidinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 20:23:34 +0000
Dear List,

One of my patrons needs a copy of this article, but Docline doesn't seem to like this entry! I cannot complete the request for some reason - I just get a blank screen when trying to submit once all data is entered.   Could any of you help me?
This is the reference:

Title:

 Journal of surgical orthopaedic advances

Title Abbrev:

 J Surg Orthop Adv

Citation:

 Winter 2016;25(4):222-226

Article:

 Does Local Soft Tissue Infiltration With a Liposomal Bupivacaine Cocktail Have a Synergistic Effect

 Lum ZC;Lombardi AV;Hurst J;Morris M;Berend K

NLM Unique ID:

 101197881

PubMed UI:

 28244863

ISSN:

 1548-825X (Print)

Thank you, and, please, before sending the article, let me know if there is a charge for ILL.

Cheers,

--SHAWN

Shawn Steidinger, MLS, AHIP
Medical Librarian
Primary Children's Medical Library
1st Floor, Eccles Primary Children's Outpatient Services
81 N. Mario Capecchi Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84113
Office: 801.662.1390 | Fax: 801.662.1393
[cid:image001.jpg@01D3FC0F.9E265E60]
The Child, First and Always

Get the research and more information about how your librarians impact the quality and costs of patient care at www.mlanet.org/aim<http://www.mlanet.org/aim>
41219478 - Maedjaja/Entringer