MEDLIB-L Archives

December 2022, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Delawska-Elliott, Basia (she/her)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Delawska-Elliott, Basia (she/her)
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2022 21:22:00 +0000
Laura,

I'd second Bob's recommendation. I haven't tried the new Mendeley on campus, but in the past it used to be blocked by the system. EndNoteweb is just not up to the same standards as either Zotero or Mendeley.

I hope that helps!

Also, every time I try to send a reply to your personal email, I get an Undeliverable reply. It looks like your security is blocking some external messages.

Basia

Basia Delawska-Elliott, MLIS, AHIP-S (she/her) Medical Librarian, System Library Services Providence Shared Services | Oregon MT 971-378-6563 [log in to unmask]