MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
A W Michalski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 22:22:56 -0500
re: Prayer and the power of healing article:
I believe I have the full citation at work (I'm writing from hoem at
the moment). The AMA gets this question at lot, since someone
((I think it was Paul Harvey)) said that it had been published in
JAMA. It wasn't, just an abstract, but every now adn then they seem to re-run
the show and the calls come in again.\

Anne White Michalski
Am. Med. Assn - Online Services

ps. yes, this was first published several years ago