MENCUVM Archives

December 2008

MENCUVM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Abby M. Shocik" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 08:26:26 -0500
Hey everyone! I hope everyone's breaks were awesome and restful! Well,
today is the deadline for the Rhode Island Conference! (I added in
email addresses of people I'm not sure are on the list-serv, but if
there's anyone else PLEASE forward this to them ASAP!) So, if you
cannot make the 6pm meeting the music building lobby EMAIL ME or I
WILL TAKE NO ANSWER AS A 'NO'. We really need to get planning this so
we need a final count and everyone has two weeks to decide and
consider finances, transportation, and the fact that it's the last few
days of Spring Break. Please let me know as I am compiling the final
list tonight at the meeting! We'll also be discussing the book drive
some more- WE STILL NEED MORE PEOPLE! Hope to see you all there!!!
Thanks, Abby :-)