MES Archives

September 2000

MES@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jeanne Lamica <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moretown Educational <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:49:22 -0000
MES Board Members:

It was the general consensus of  parents of students in Tiffany Polo/Pam Dow's class that they would like to see Tiffany stay for the entire 2000/2001 school year.  The parents were uncomfortable with the idea that if she leaves in March it could be unsettling for the students.

I mentioned that I would send an email to the MES board about the parents concern. Tiffany also mentioned she would speak to Roberta Barone about it.

Thanks,
Jeanne