MES Archives

September 2000

MES@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Roberta Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moretown Educational <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:29:02 -0400
Michelle spoke to Stowe Insurance re: skateboarding in the parking lot.  Our agent contacted the underwriter who said that the school district has coverage under our liability policy should someone get hurt in the parking lot.  However, he suggests that the board consider asking individuals not to skateboard as an incident could result in increased premiums.  Perhaps for discussion at our next meeting.  RB