MES Archives

September 2003

MES@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Deborah Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moretown Educational <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:55:00 -0400
It wasn't until I just saw the board meeting minutes that I realize I
completely blew off Tuesday's meeting during my  panic about Gene's knee
surgery and delayed release from the NYC hospital.  ( He was supposed to
be released on Sunday and didn't get released until yesterday-
Wednesday- and we arrived back in VT last night.)  Obviously I goofed by
not getting word to any of you about what was going on.  He is now as
miserable as would be expected, but at least the surgery went well and
was deemed a success.   Deb