MES_POST Archives

March 2004

MES_POST@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Moretown School Announcements <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Wavell Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:11:46 -0500
To the Moretown School Board:
I understand that you do not wish to have me as a board colleague, but
somehow believe that I can be useful in a consulting capacity. I regret
that you have misinterpreted my offer.  If you review the offer you will
see that it was intended to support Kent Holden as chair.  As a research
scientist I have a well developed sense of when circumstances dictate
that a particular experimental approach is not going to work.  I have
concluded that the Moretown experiment for me is over.  I have no
interest in being associated with what is to follow.
.... Wavell