MLMATHNET Archives

January 2010

MLMATHNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Donna Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Middle Level Mathematics Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:35:16 -0500
Harwood Union Middle School started this year with CMP2 and the 6th
grade version is being implemented in all the primary schools in the
supervisory district.  I'm very impressed with the program and although
I do have to supplement with skills, I find the program makes many
connections and extensions to all math strands in every unit (at least
the ones I've taught so far).

Donna Cook