MLMATHNET Archives

October 2002

MLMATHNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Bob Chaffee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Middle Level Mathematics Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:33:35 EDT
BUS TO BOSTON!  Planning on taking the VCTM Bus to Boston?

Here are the pick-up/drop-off sites and approximate times:

All pick-up spots are at State Park and Ride locations.
St. Albans at 4:00 p.m.
St. Albans Park and Ride - Exit 19 off I-89 on Route 103 at the junction of
Rte. 36
Richmond at 4:30 p.m.
Richmond Park and Ride - Exit 11 off I-89 on Rte. 2
Montpelier at 5:15 p.m.
Montpelier Park and Ride - Exit 8 off I-89 on Dog River Road
Sharon at 6:15 p.m.
Sharon Park and Ride - Exit 2 off I-89 on Rte. 132

Cost is $65 round trip.  The bus will leave for Boston on Wednesday, November
13 and return leave for the return trip at Noon on Saturday, November 16.

We need 45 riders for the bus to go.  If you are interested, please send
checks made out to VCTM to Jill Wilkens, 496 Main Street, Enosburg Falls, VT

Deadline:  October 25, 2002.  The decision to cancel the bus if there is not
enough ridership will be made by October 30.  If this should happen, your
check would be returned.