MLMATHNET Archives

September 2002

MLMATHNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Cristin Toomey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Middle Level Mathematics Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:26:11 -0400
I definately think it's possible.  However, it sounds like we'll have at least two cars going down (since some people want to leave Friday and some on Saturday).  So, I'm not sure you'll want to.  The only info I have is below, but if you do want to take the bus for some reason let me know and I  can look for more information for you.

Cris

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/26/02 07:49AM >>>
I am only interested in the bus on the way down. Is that possible?
Who do i contact to find out where the pick up is?
David Lyons

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/17/02 01:23PM >>>
GOING TO BOSTON?  TAKE A BUS!

If you are planning to attend the regional NCTM conference in Boston  you can arrive relaxed, refreshed and happy (about not paying the $30/night parking fees) if you sign up for the VCTM Bus to Boston.  Cost is $65.00 round trip.  The bus will leave for Boston Wednesday, November 13 after school and then will pick everyone up for the return trip at Noon on Saturday, November 16.  Designated pick-up/drop-off spots are still being sorted out, but a tentative schedule would be :

Pick up at St. Albans at 4:00 p.m.
Pick up at Burlington at 4:30 p.m.
Pick up at Montpelier at 5:15 p.m.
Pick up at White River Junction at 6:15 p.m.
Approximate arrival in Boston at 8:30 p.m.

If you are interested, please send checks made out to VCTM to Jill Wilkens, 496 Main Street, Enosburg Falls, VT  05450.  Checks will be held until we have enough people to fill the bus.  Don't delay!  Send in your check today!!