MOBILE Archives

April 2015

MOBILE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Discussions about Mobile Devices <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 14:42:08 -0400
From:
Frank Swasey <[log in to unmask]>
I have not been having any trouble using the Tasks+Cal app on the iPhone
to sync my calendar.

How old is the OS on your Android?  When did this last work for you?  I
have not changed anything in the Calendar configuration in ages.  The
last change and reboot was on Sunday March 15th when I installed some OS
security patches and rebooted the server.

-Frank