MUNINET Archives

November 2003

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Deb Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 06:03:55 -0800
Hi Cheryl,
In Williston, we follow the law.  If the law says only
one has to sign, then one one signature is required.
The only time I would ask for both is if one were
divorced and I needed to see the divorce decree.
Beyone that, as soon as the license is filled out
correctly and at least one one person signs here, it
is none of my business.  I will contact the officiant,
or couple if we do not receive the license back to
find out what the status is.

Deb Beckett