MUNINET Archives

September 2010

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Cynthia Diaz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:42:58 -0400

Kathy,

I have a resident that has registered to vote but she was born in Sherbrooke Quebec. I think she still holds dual citizenship. She checked off that she was a US citizen. Do I take that for face value and allow her to vote if she hold a Vermont Driver's License and I verified that on the Statewide Check List?

Cynthia J Diaz