MUNINET Archives

August 1999

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Hancock TAX <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:09:53 -0400
Hi Fran, I am a "new" clerk (1 year) and I subscribed to this list because I
hope to pick up useful information that will help me do the job right. Even
though everyone does things differently, getting basic ideas and info is a
huge help to me. I would urge anyone to join. Joanne in Hancock
>Hello,
>I've been trying to get some more of us in my area of VT to join the list.
I thought