MUNINET Archives

August 1999


Options: Use Monospaced Font
Show Text Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Message: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Author: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Mary Jane Grace <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 02:12:41 -0400
text/plain (38 lines)

Take a look at 1 V.S.A. section 316.  It might help.  I know that we don't
charge for staff time unless filling the request takes more than 30 minutes.

Also, on August 12 Charles Merriman responded to a question on accessing
assessment records that came in on the Comp 60 list from the Town of
Colchester.  It may help.  Your town is on that list, too.  If you don't
have access to it, ask your lister for a copy.

                           Mary Jane Grace
                           Property Valuation and Review Division
                           Vermont Dept. of Taxes
                                 Ph. 802-828-5863
                             [log in to unmask]
-----Original Message-----
From: Dencie L. Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 1999 4:25 PM
Subject: Dubbing Public Minutes

>Good Afternoon:
>We have a request to dub Selectboard Minutes.
>We only charge the cost of the tape.  But how do you charge and/or what
>do you charge for the TC or ATC time to dub?
>Thank you for your response.
>                                        Dencie L. Mitchell
>                                        Town Clerk and Treasurer