MUNINET Archives

November 2003

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
CHERYL MOOMEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:44:51 -0500
Has anyone computerized their oath book?  If so, what program are you using and how are you binding them?  Do you have to reprint them each time to get them in order, or do you just keep adding to the list?  I'm trying to save some time, and typing them in the book takes forever because we have so many.

Thanks.

Cheryl
Essex