MUNINET Archives

February 2006

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Michalina Wasung Townshend Treasurer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:41:23 -0500
I had NEMRC add a 2nd Tax thing so that my delinquents are #2 and my
currents are #1 (like those choices of grand lists) this way while current
taxes are coming in mydelinquents can be handled separately and distinctly.
Each month when my Delq Collector settles with me, she gives me a disk
(another NEMRC set up) wh overwrites delinquent to up to date as of the
first.  It really works nicely for me.  Miki, Townshend Treasurer