MUNINET Archives

February 2006

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tom Racine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:20:14 -0500
In august of last year we tied our CR,TA,and GL modules together.  In an
effort to try to continue to gain some efficiency and reduce error I was
hoping to integrate delinquent tax administration using the same process
of posting through CR to TA & GL.  Historically delinquent tax
collection has been manually accounted for external to this office and
receipts are delivered with a check out of the collector's checking
which is subsequently posted through the GL.  I would be interested in
feedback from those who are using NEMRC regarding the process of
recording delinquent tax receipts.

--

Thomas J. Racine
Clerk & Treasurer

NOTICE: This e-mail is personal and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received this mail in error, please inform us immediately by return e-mail and delete the document.  Thank you.

Reclaim Your Inbox!