MUNINET Archives

February 2010

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bennington Town Clerk's Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:03:17 -0500
How are Towns now handling recordings sent from Fairpoint as far as
recording fees?  We have always billed with no significant problems.  I am
wondering if I should start requiring payment upfront now that they have
filed for bankruptcy.

Cassandra J. Barbeau
Assistant Town Clerk
Bennington, VT  05201