MUNINET Archives

April 2007

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Peacham Town Clerk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:25:48 -0400
Hello Toni-

I am about three months behind on recording, and have faithfully sent the
PTTRs as soon as I have recorded them. I see from 32VSA sec. 9610 that itís
not adequate. The referenced statute appears to me to say that I need to get
it to you within 30 days of receipt, not of recording. I will attempt to get
the remaining PTTRs out as soon as I possibly can. Regardless, I am trying
to catch up in my recording by the end of the month. Please accept my
apologies for allowing this to happen!

Stan Fickes

Assít Town Clerk

Peacham VT