MUNINET Archives

February 2006

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tom Racine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:11:15 -0500
Patti Lewis wrote:

> I am taking a quick poll on how many Towns may  be using the GASB 34
> accounting system?

Highgate is not.  Cora Baker had started working towards compliance in
2004.  This year I hope to continue that work.

--
Thomas J. Racine
Clerk & Treasurer

NOTICE: This e-mail is personal and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received this mail in error, please inform us immediately by return e-mail and delete the document.  Thank you.

Reclaim Your Inbox!