MUNINET Archives

December 2003

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kim Pombar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:39:59 -0500
I received a request from InfoUSA, Inc for a copy of our grandlist. I
understand this a public record and I should fill the request is this
correct? They are asking it be sent either e-mail or on a cd in ASCII
format. Just would like some input as to how anybody else would handle this.
Thanks & Happy Holidays to all!!