MUNINET Archives

April 2007

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:36:58 -0400
St.Johnsbury has been using E.J. Prescott for its meter reading program.  They are doing an upgrade and offering new equipment.  We have received a quote and presentation from both E.J. Prescott and Ty-Sales.

My questions are:
1.  does anyone do business with these companies?
2.  could you please email me either on muninet or directly regarding your relationship and whether or not you have changed from one to another and why?

Thanks for you help, my address, email, fax number are below if you'd rather contact me that way.

Sandra  Grenier
Town Clerk/Treasurer
Town of St Johnsbury, VT 05819
802-748-4331 phone