MUNINET Archives

February 2006

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Town of Fairlee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:22:43 -0500
Hello Everyone the Town of Fairlee would like to remap its cemetery. Our map
is not to scale and plots are not sectioned off or numbered. Does anyone
have any suggestions of whom we might call that does this type of work? Also
I would like to computerize the records does anyone have any suggestions on
a program for this. I checked out Pontem Cemetery Software but my Cemetery
Commission is unsure.  I would like to give them other options.

Thanks Georgette Wolf-Ludwig, Fairlee Town Clerk