MUNINET Archives

February 2007

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alison Joseph <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:39:36 -0500
> I would like to ask those Towns that have independent auditors if they put
> the entire auditors report into the Town Report or none at all but have
> copies available at the Town Office and/or at Town Meeting?
>
> Patti Lewis
> Fayston

We just publish the "certifying letter" from the audit (2 pages)in Town
Report. In another section in Town Report, under Selectboard Report, it
says that the Town was audited by so'n'so and that all is well and fine
and that the certifying letter is published here in Town Report, and that
copies of the complete audit report are available at the Town Office for
review.

Sally Hoyler, Ripton