MUNINET Archives

November 2003

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ann Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:41:49 -0500
Our Business Manager backs-up the server every day and takes the disk home
with her. I believe we also back up our NEMRC files on line with NEMRC. And
we have just set up a cd burner in my office to back up land records. We
have had some trouble getting this going because of our network and not
having the access to install programs. But eventually we will use this for
voter checklist, etc. Mainly because we do not trust the server. But after
Winooski any and all back-up is advisable.