MUNINET Archives

February 2007

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
kdewolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:35:30 -0500
I think everyone on the list would appreciate it if when you have a question directed to me if you would use my own email rather than the list.

My December 26 email to all clerks contained a description and an illustration of control barriers.  These are the metal posts with approx 10 feet of canvas tape that retracts when not in use that is "hooked" to the next post similar to those used at airports or movie theatres to guide folks into lines or to divide up a large space.  For example, if you need a divider of 30 feet you would order 4 posts (as the last post will only hold the canvas "tape" from the previous post)

Best Regards, Kathy

Kathleen DeWolfe
Director of Elections and Campaign Finance
Vermont Office of the Secretary of State
(802)828-2304