MUNINET Archives

February 2006

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"St. Albans Town Clerk" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:00:19 -0500
I am the delinquent tax collector in St. Albans Town also.  We run our
delinquent taxes through cash receipts with all of our regular daily
posting.  Your taxes will post to the oldest year if you set it up that way
in installation.  Your report you get when you cashup will tell you how much
is delinquent and you can also run a report through g/l.
Kathy
St. Albans Town Clerk/Treasurer
802-524-2415