MUNINET Archives

November 2003

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
CHERYL MOOMEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:50:05 -0500
I just received a proposal from ArchivesOne in Essex.   I will be storing some records off site, and they included a price for backup tapes in the proposal.  They also do microfilming and came in at a reasonable price.  Middlesex only copies "after hours" so I think the pricing is higher wiht them.  Turn around with ArchivesOne was faster and they are local.  They did say that they would give better rates if other town clerks used them for microfilming.  The guy's name is David Narwid, 11 Morse Drive, Essex.  879-3306, x203.  email: [log in to unmask]

Cheryl
Essex