MUNINET Archives

August 1999

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ken Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 07:45:43 -0400
Hi Fran,

It appears that this list is primarily used by Town Clerks to pass ideas.  However, I joined as a Selectboard member to keep up to date.

I have found the list very helpful in hearing what the "hot topics" around the state seem to be, and in helping to deal with local issues by finding out what others are doing.  The access to state officials on the list has also proven quite helpful.

I don't post much, but have found just watching to be a tremendous benefit.  Good luck in your expansion efforts.

Ken Nolan
Milton Selectboard, Chair

>>> Fran <[log in to unmask]> 08/13/99 01:47PM >>>
Hello,
I've been trying to get some more of us in my area of VT to join the list.  I thought
that if perhaps others of you would state how someone in local government can
benefit from being on this list then I could just forward your comments to potential
users. Anyone interested in replying?

Thanks,
Fran Renaud
Westminster Planning Commissioner