MUNINET Archives

July 2006

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Melissa Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:45:50 -0400
Hello- I am getting ready for BCA hearings.  I will be notifying all people
who are appealing by certified mail, and posting notices of meetings as
required.  My question is this:  The BCA members would prefer to be notified
via e-mail rather than receiving a mailed hard copy every week for a meeting
they already know about.  Is this legal?  Thanks!  Missy