NECHILDWELFARE Archives

November 2004

NECHILDWELFARE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
New England Child Welfare Trainers Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:31:29 +0800
Email is the best growing marketing tool.

We offer E-Marketing with quality service.

1. Target Email Addresses

We can provide target e-mail addresses you need, which are compiled
only on your order. We will customize your customer email addresses.

* We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Target Emails for you

We can send your email message to your target customers! We will
customize your email addresses and send your message for you.

* We also offer Web Site $ mailing dedicated server.

Looking forward to serving you.

Regards!

Brian
www.oe9.com