NEWFARMERNET Archives

July 2008

NEWFARMERNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jennifer Colby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont New Farmer Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:55:02 -0400
Hey India!

I will CC the rest of the New Farmer list on this…yes, I am happy to pass along anyone I come across, but I know that Beth Holtzman gets quite a few new farmer calls, as do others.

Let’s all share—thanks!

Jenn

Jennifer Colby

Interim New Farmer Network Coordinator and
Outreach Coordinator, Vermont Pasture Network and

Pasture Program, UVM Center for Sustainable Agriculture
**NEW ADDRESS**:

106 High Point Center

Colchester, VT 05446-8800

(802) 656-0858 business office