NEWFARMERNET Archives

July 2007

NEWFARMERNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ewetopia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont New Farmer Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 07:58:35 -0400
I realized that I perhaps should have made sure to mention in my last posting that it is important to not confuse the TWO Open Houses for TWO different farms that are being offered by TWO different institutions in TWO entirely different locations since one is cancelled and the OTHER farm open house is indeed proceeding.:

    Again, the Open House that is being CANCELLED is for the farm that  SMOKEY HOUSE CENTER IN DANBY, VT is offering for long-term lease.
    In the meanwhile, the Vermont Land Trust is offering the Bissonette Farm for sale in Hinesburg---to my knowledge their Open Houses are indeed proceeding as scheduled, including one today, Saturday, July 14th.