NEWFARMERNET Archives

June 2009

NEWFARMERNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Mark Cannella <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont New Farmer Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:12:06 -0400
The Intervale Center also helped a recipient farm, Bloomfield Farm in
Charlotte. We were able to use the business plan and financial/loan pay
back projections developed through Success on Farms to apply for the
loan.

Mark Cannella
Intervale Center - Success on Farms
180 Intervale Road