NEWFARMERNET Archives

January 2006

NEWFARMERNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Lisa Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont New Farmer Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:03:25 -0500
Beth,
I'm sorry that my limited staffing means I can't attend these meetings
in Berlin. Please know, though, that we are behind you guys.

Ideas:
* If there is anything you ever want to put in Tidbits to get out to
folks, please remember us, and we'll be delighted to forward it--the
list is now up to 1100.

* I'm enclosing the pdf of that tear-off sheet I gave you. Would you
consider forwarding it to your folks so they might print and post one,
to get their help listing people? The deadline for signup is February
28.

* Also, if your meetings are fewer than 12 people, and you ever need to
have a meeting in the WRJ area at all, let us know. We have changed
conference rooms since you were here last doing the courses; it's now in
a slightly smaller room, but we still are happy to have folks use the
room when it's free.

Best wishes to you,
Lisa