NEWFARMERNET Archives

June 2004

NEWFARMERNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont New Farmer Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Vesosky, Elizabeth - St. Albans, VT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:34:58 -0500
Unfortunately I cannot come to the meeting scheduled for Junes 22nd as
we have an FSA meeting that day.  I have been trying to get someone else
to go to the meeting in my place, but have not had any luck finding
anyone yet.  I'll let you know if I do.  Also, congrats to Deb.  I'll
also be out on maternity leave Aug through Oct.
Take care,
Liz