NORDICSKI Archives

September 2007

NORDICSKI@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nordic Ski Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nordic Ski Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:05:39 -0400
Hey all,
Sorry about the last couple emails...I'm a little slow.
Great meeting Tuesday, it was awesome to see people so pumped and
ready to go. I hope those of you who set up to run yesterday had a
good workout. For those of you who are interested we'll meet again
Friday in front of the gym at 3:00 for a run. Don't worry about  what
kind of shape you're in, it'll be pretty mellow (unless you feel like
being hard core, then more power to you!).
Hope to see you all then!

Shauneen

--
UVM Nordic Ski Club