October 2007


Options: Use Monospaced Font
Show HTML Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Message: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Author: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Nordic Ski Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nordic Ski Club <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:15:24 -0400
text/plain (30 lines)
Alrighty here is the basic run down of the trip for those of you who  
are still riding the fence.
The basic plan is to leave Burlington on Friday the 16th of November  
(once everyone is out of class or once people can skip town...theres  
some wiggle room there). Its a 4 or 5 hour drive to Mount Sainte Anne  
so we'd get in sort of late and head to our condos. If we end up with  
the max. number of people on the trip we'll have 2 condos right on the  
Nordic trails (if you want to check it out online look up Chalets  
Montmorency). The three full days we're there, we will ski as much as  
possible. There are a number of angles we can take on this depending  
on what people want to do. Big group skis, small groups according to  
ability: who knows, thats a decision that can be made once we know  
who's coming. Last year we purchased a bunch of waxing equipment and  
we have access to a wax room at our condos for those who are  
interested. Meals are included in the price of the trip so we'll be  
doing lots of simple cooking in our condos. If there is any interest  
we can check out Quebec City at some point.
This is really just a general outline. We'll be a small enough group  
that we'll be able to decide in more detail what the plan is according  
to who wants to do what. Hopefully thats enough info for now. To sum  
it all up it's going to be a rocking time.
Let me know if you have any other questions and be sure to drop off  
your deposits in the Nordic Ski Club mailbox in the SGA offices by  

Think snow!

UVM Nordic Ski Club