NORDICSKI Archives

October 2007

NORDICSKI@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 23:15:57 -0400
From:
Shauneen Frances Grout <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Nordic Ski Club <[log in to unmask]>
Hey all,
So we're getting geared up for a Thanksgiving trip up north but we're
a little clueless on the best places to stay around Mount Sainte Anne.
Since our budget is pretty minimal we are looking for some advice on
places people have stayed or have heard of that won't break the bank.
We want to try and keep it as cheap as possible for us all
individually. So send us your suggestions on lodging as well as any
other info you think would be useful or might just make the trip rock
a little bit harder.
Here's hoping for some cold weather!

--
UVM Nordic Ski Club