NORDICSKI Archives

October 2007

NORDICSKI@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:54:53 -0400
From:
Nordic Ski Club <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Nordic Ski Club <[log in to unmask]>
OK folks so here's the deal.
We've got a bunch of spots that need fillin' on our trek up north to
the land of the Mounties and we need to know who is planning on
coming. So if you want in on the action please send us an email.
Otherwise we will be opening the trip up to the whole Outing
Club...and there are a lot of them. So if you want to ensure that you
have a spot in the van, let us know ASAP. Deposit checks are still due
Monday. Thanks.

Here's to snow and spandex!

--
UVM Nordic Ski Club