NR1034 Archives

March 2001

NR1034@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Cathy Borer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:56:40 -0500
Hi all,
You will be starting to work in your long-term groups in class this coming
Monday afternoon, and I want each of you to work on a project that
interests you.  I have received responses from many of you, but if I
haven't received YOUR top four project choices by 4PM on Friday March 2, I
will assign you randomly to a long-term project group.  Please send your
preferences directly to me at <[log in to unmask]> not to this
entire mailing list.

In case you accidentally deleted it, here's the list of potential
projects.

hazardous waste (e.g. groundwater contamination or waste disposal)
human energy consumption
logging/deforestation
NE VT and Champion International
human population
lake acidification/acid rain
air pollution (not acid rain)
US forest management policy (e.g. roadbuilding or recreation)
off road vehicles: jet skis
hemlock wooly adelgid
forest fires

Have a great weekend, and see you Monday.

Cathy