PRIMO-LIST Archives

October 2017

PRIMO-LIST@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kaitlyn Peper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Program for Research in Medical Outcomes (Seminar)
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 09:22:53 -0400
This Friday at CTS Seminar we will have guests from the PCORI Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care study team presenting "Listening to and Collaborating with Patients: A Pragmatic Approach to Determining Patient Needs and Interests". They will be presenting this talk about patient partners to the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association later this month and are hoping to get some feedback on their work.

We hope you can join us on Friday at noon in Given Courtyard S359.