PRIMO-LIST Archives

October 2017

PRIMO-LIST@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 10:08:07 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
"UVM Program for Research in Medical Outcomes (Seminar)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kaitlyn Peper <[log in to unmask]>
We hope you can join us this Friday at CTS seminar where we will have two presenters.
Justine Dee will be presenting research she has been working on since last spring: "Are Medicare recipients receiving more therapy visits after the Jimmo Settlement? A retrospective claims analysis".
Liliane Savard will also be presenting on a pilot project: "Movement challenges and children with autism's use of Augmentative Alternative Communication device: A parent's perspective"

Join us on Friday at noon in Given Courtyard S359.