PRIMO-LIST Archives

October 2017

PRIMO-LIST@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kaitlyn Peper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Program for Research in Medical Outcomes (Seminar)
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 10:08:07 -0400
We hope you can join us this Friday at CTS seminar where we will have two presenters.
Justine Dee will be presenting research she has been working on since last spring: "Are Medicare recipients receiving more therapy visits after the Jimmo Settlement? A retrospective claims analysis".
Liliane Savard will also be presenting on a pilot project: "Movement challenges and children with autism's use of Augmentative Alternative Communication device: A parent's perspective"

Join us on Friday at noon in Given Courtyard S359.