PRIMO-LIST Archives

September 2009

PRIMO-LIST@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Program for Research in Medical Outcomes <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Henry, Deborah S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 08:39:27 -0400
Please join us, along with our Puerto Rico colleagues to discuss these two presentations: "Psychological tests as potential predictors of fear learning and extinction" with Karen Martinez, MD, MSr and "The impact of vocal function exercises on the normal aging voice: A Hispanics Profile" with Albert Villaneuva-Reyes.  We will meet in the conference room at the Given Courtyard S457.  Please let me know if you need directions.  See you Friday!

Deborah Henry
Administrative Assistant
Clinical and Translational Science
89 Beaumont Avenue